Rss Feed
  1. Weird Things Customers Say in Bookshops Weird Things Customers Say in Bookshops by Jen Campbell
    My rating: 5 of 5 stars

    "Weird Things Customers Say in Bookshops" is, as the title says, a colection of weird things people say in a bookshops. From the book related one ("Do you have a book which lists the weather forecast for the rest of this year?") to the most random thing ("I've got a while before my bus. Are you and any of the other customers interested in playing cards?").

    The book is hilarious and I can't believe how a bookshop could collect such a lot of crazy and stupid conversations. For your information, the book contains 2 sections of 2 book stores (Edinburgh Bookshop and Ripping Yarns) and a section where several bookshops tell their stories. Can you imagine how much craziness will come from this book?

    This book is recommended for a leisure time and light reading. It's funny and I bet you'll feel better after you read this book knowing that there are a lot of dumber people out there. At least it was the case for me :)

    Also I would like to thank Jen for the autographed book that I won from the giveaway. The book arived in my place, Indonesia, in just a week. Wrapped beautifully. Thank you Jen :)

    View all my reviews

  2. 0 comments :

    Post a Comment