Rss Feed
  1. Resident Evil: City of the DeadResident Evil: City of the Dead by S.D. Perry
    My rating: 5 of 5 stars

    Title: Resident Evil: City of the Dead
    Author: S.D. Perry
    Publisher: Titan Books
    Num. of Pages: 336 pages
    Published: September 2012 (first published 1999)

    Leon Kennedy, a rookie cop on a new assignment, and Claire Redfield, sister of the still-missing S.T.A.R.S. member Chris, arrive at Raccoon City to discover a necropolis.

    A botched attempt by the Umbrella Corporation to retrieve a devastating mutagenic weapon has resulted in a horrifying viral outbreak, transforming the city's population into the living dead. And all of them are hungry.

    Review

    I moved to this one after reading The Umbrella Conspiracy. Yeah, I skipped the "Caliban Cove" because I was so eager to read RE2's novelization.

    I think this book was even more gripping than "The Umbrella Conspiracy". The action was more intense and fun to read. The (disfunctional) romance between Leon and Ada was a joy to go through as well. I also liked that Claire got many chances to kick ass here.

    Overall, it was a great read and now I'm wanting to read the whole book in this series. I wish Capcom would continue the novelization with RE 4, 5, and 6.

    This book is for reading challenge:
    -2013 Books in English Reading Challenge


    View all my reviews


  2. 0 comments :

    Post a Comment