Rss Feed
  1. Another RC wrap up. This one is also very fun. The "green" was the hardest for me to find. Some reviews are in Indonesian as I am, well, too lazy to translate them :p

    Here we go:

    1. Blue : Camar Biru - Nilam Suri ("Biru" means blue). My Indonesian review.
    2. Red : Masque of the Red Death - Bethany Griffin. My Indonesian review.
    3. Yellow : Gold - Chris Cleave. My English review.
    4. Green: Anne of Green Gables - L.M. Montgomery. My English review
    5. Brown : Rumah Cokelat - Sitta Karina ("Cokelat" means brown). My Indonesian review.
    6. Black : Hitam Putih Emiliano - Sania Puteri Rasyid ("Hitam" means black). My English review.
    7. White: A Little White Lie - Titish A.K. My English review.
    8. Other color: The Silver Chair - C.S. Lewis. My English review.
    9. Color imply: Pelangi Impian - Joan Elliott Pickart ("Pelangi" means rainbow). My Indonesian review.

  2. 0 comments :

    Post a Comment