Rss Feed
  1. Language of Love : Mencintai Jack (Loving Jack)Language of Love : Mencintai Jack by Nora Roberts
    My rating: 1 of 5 stars

    Title: Loving Jack (Mencintai Jack)
    Author: Nora Roberts
    Publisher: PT. Gramedia Pustaka Utama
    Pages: 306 pages
    Published: March 2001

    When Nathan Powell found a girl in his bathtub, he asked the woman to leave. However, Jackie MacNamara felt that she already rented the house and refused to go. As they made the deal to live together for 2 weeks, both found that they were in love to each other. But with so many differences betwen them, how will they make it together?

    Review
    Snore. Big snore. I expected so much more from Nora Roberts as she is so famous. Well, to be honest, this is my first time reading Nora Roberts and my seond time reading Harlequin, so I can not really compare this book with another book from the same writer/line.

    I think the story was boring. I also didn't like Jackie. I felt that she was too pushy and when Nathan backed off, she became furious. Well, Nathan simply didn't wanna cross the line and you were the one who was asking for it.

    I didn't like the story at all. Maybe Harlequin is just not my thing. However, I will try to read another book from Nora Roberts since I want to compare this book with her other works.

    This book is for reading challenge:
    - 2013 New Authors Reading Challenge
    - 2013 What's in A Name Reading Challenge
    - 2013 TBR Pile Reading Challenge

    View all my reviews

  2. 0 comments :

    Post a Comment