Rss Feed
  1. Poirot Investigates (Poirot Melacak)Poirot Investigates by Agatha Christie
    My rating: 4 of 5 stars

    A compilation of short stories from Agatha Christie. This time we have 11 stories from our favorite detective, Poirot, and his sidekick, Hastings. From a thievery to kidnap. Eleven stories of interesting adventures of Poirot and his little grey cells.

    Review
    Ah, Agatha Christie. How I adore thee. I always like detective stories and Christie's novels have always been on the top of my favorite list. I like Poirot and his sometimes "ego-centric" attitude. I think it's irritating yet funny.

    I love the stories in this book. One thing though, it seems that Agatha Christie really like to feature a criminal who possesses acting skill and uses it for trick. Somehow I feel a little doubt about this kind of trick.

    This book is for the reading challenges:
    - 2013 What's in A Name
    - 2013 TBR Pile Reading Challenge

    View all my reviews

  2. 0 comments :

    Post a Comment